This 6-7 hours Cave and creek kayak adventure takes you to one of Belize’s most inland kayak spots, nestled in the Five Blues National Park .This is a great place for swimming, sightseeing and photography. This geological attraction can only be access by kayaking or hiking.
Take a picturesque 60 mins drive along a feeder road line with citrus and bananas, as well driving through shallow river and creeks, untill we come to a stop at Indian Creek. Here we paddle the creek for approximately 40 minutes towards the first cave, the shortest in a series of natural excavation that can be easily entered by kayaks. Caves 2 and 3 are much longer than cave one. Between each cave we paddle with the lush jungle canopy above our heads alive with bird life and monkeys(howler,spider) feeding in the canopy.
After seeing an exploring a few of the many precious gems of Belize ,we launch back passing traditional horse an buggy Mennonites to our meeting point.
What To Bring
- Water shoes
- Bug repellant
- Back pack or bag
- Full-day tour (approximately 6-7 hrs)
- The tour starts with 60 mins drive along a feeder road lined with citrus and bananas.
- We paddle through 3 caves and lush jungle canopy
- Sit-on-top kayaks (safe,stable,and easy to paddle)
- Professional local tour guides
- Food & Water
- Pickup and drop off from designated meeting point (Blue Hole National Park)
Note: Transportation can be arranged to and from the place you are staying