The tour starts with the exploring of almost a mile of St. Herman’s cave and ending the trip with almost one mile of floating with just your light to light your way
St. Herman’s cave – a 10 minute walk away from our office is an exciting hike. Have the time of your life exploring through a remote cave formerly used by the ancient Mayas for ceremonial purposes. Hundreds of pieces of Mayan pottery chards can be seen inside the cave. The cave is approximately a mile long and is adorned with beautiful stalactite and stalagmite making this a beautiful place for photographs.
What To Bring
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants or short pants
- Bathing suit
- Bug repellent
- Water bottles
- 4 hrs
- The tour starts with a 10 minutes walk through the jungle.
- You will then spend about 4 hrs hiking, crawling and floating through this amazing cave system..
- This tour is led by experienced guides who provide interesting information on the geology of the formations & cave history.
- Necessary equipment
- Park entrance fee
- Swimming at Inland Blue Hole
Note: Transportation can be arranged to and from the place you are staying
4 Hour Tour
- All prices in US