ATM Cave Tour
The ATM cave is a hiking and adventure experience with the added dimension of being an educational trip for those interested in archaeology. The cave is ranked as one of the top ten caves of the world by the national geographic society.
The cave houses various types of artifacts from ceramics and stoneware to the remains of skeletons. The Mayans consider Actun Tunichil Muknal cave a highly sacred location.
From the ATM cave site parking lot, expect a refreshing 40 minutes hike to the cave entrance.
Tour guides will brief visitors on the history of the cave where the Maya performed human sacrifices to their gods. This is a “must see” attraction in Belize.
What To Bring
- Hiking shoes
- Bug repellant
- Camera not allowed
- Short or long pants
- Full-day tour (approximately 5-6 hrs)
- Leave Blue Hole National park at 8:15 a.m.
- From the ATM cave site parking lot, expect a refreshing 40 minute hike to the cave entrance.
- Tour guides will brief visitors on the history of the cave where the Maya performed human sacrifices to their gods.
- Includes park admission
- Professional local tour guides
- FREE PICK UP FROM BLUE HOLE AND SURROUNDING AREAS INCLUDING BELMOPAN
Note: TRANSPORTATION CAN BE ARRANGED COUNTRY WIDE AT AN EXTRA COST.
Full Day Tour
- All prices in US